What are workplace manual handling risks ?
The risk of injury due to improper handling techniques is common, but with manual handling training from Hamdon First Aid, you and your team can avoid any mistakes.
Our training focuses on safe procedures and risk minimising controls that will help you to efficiently carry out all manual handling activities in your workplace.
Training at your premises or our modern comfortable classroom
At no extra charge your course can be held in our classroom, just off the A303 in Stoke-sub-Hamdon.
Alternatively if you have a place that’s suitable to hold a training session, then we are happy to come out to you. We don’t charge extra for travel within Somerset.
Content of our manual handling course :
- What is manual handling ?
- Common injuries caused by poor manual handling
- Correct procedures for moving and handling of objects
- Recognition of safe working pracedures
- Assessing the risk, controls, and minimising the risks
Course details :
- 3 hour duration
- Manual Handling book for your business
- Group size up to 12 participants
- Certificate of Attendance for each participant
- £295 (exc VAT)
Our course will be tailored to your business
When you book, we will ask what kind of environment your staff work in, and then tailor the course to the risks they are exposed to in order to make your training more relevant and useful.
– Gryphon Gymnastics Club